Sustainable Masonry: Stability and Behavior of Structures
September 2014, Wiley-ISTE
Part 1. Technologies and Construction Process
1. Introduction to Sustainable Masonry.
2. Earth and Stone Materials.
3. Blocks: The Elements of Masonry.
4. Arrangement of Blocks.
Part 2. Graphic Statics
5. The Foundations of Graphic Statics.
6. Reduction and Equilibrium of a System of Forces in a Plane.
7. Funicular Polygons.
8. Projective Properties and Duality.
Part 3.Yield Design Applied to Masonry
9. Principles of Yield Design.
10. Stability of Curvilinear Masonry.11. Homogenization and Yield Design of Masonry.