Handbook of Qualitative Research Methods for Psychology and the Social Sciences
April 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Psychology, qualitative methods and the ideas of science.
3. Qualitative inquiry: perspectives, methods and psychology.
Part II: Using qualitative research methods.
4. Protocol analysis: theoretical background.
5. Protocol analysis: practical implementation.
6. Grounded theory: theoretical background.
7. Grounded theory: practical implementation.
8. Ethnography: theoretical background.
9. Ethnography: practical implementation.
10. Discourse analysis and constructionist approaches: theoretical background.
11. Discourse analysis: practical implementation.
Part III: Evaluating qualitative research methods.
12. The relationship between qualitative and quantitative research.
13. The use of the self in qualitative research.
14. Evolving issues for qualitative psychology.