Computer Ethics and Professional Responsibility
September 2003, ©2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This clear and accessible textbookand its associated website offer a state of the art introduction to the burgeoning field of computer ethics and professional responsibility.
- Includes discussion of hot topics such as the history of computing; the social context of computing; methods of ethical analysis; professional responsibility and codes of ethics; computer security, risks and liabilities; computer crime, viruses and hacking; data protection and privacy; intellectual property and the “open source” movement; global ethics and the internet
- Introduces key issues and concepts at the start of each section, and features classroom-tested study questions, and lists of useful websites and further reading
- Provides a wealth of relevant case studies, and an easy-to learn case-analysis technique
- Is accompanied by a website, offering sample student answers, additional study questions, example case analyses, and discussion forums
- Visit the website at www.southernct.edu/organizations/RCCS/Textbook