Managing by Projects for Business Success
- How do you manage a company which runs hundreds of changing projects continually to maintain global competitiveness – what form of organization is used?
- How are the targets aligned to business strategy?
- Who sets the specifications or targets?
- How are they all reviewed?
- Who implements the results and how are these audited and checked, against the strategic framework, the targets set, and the results expected?
Managing by Projects for Business Success develops a detailed appreciation of the approach to practical application, together with a parallel set of detailed methodology sections, tools and techniques, to help put the principles into practice. It provides the professional change manager with a wide range of practical methodologies and case examples from leading international service and manufacturing companies, comprehensively backed up by extensive source literature references. It will also be an invaluable supporting text for university business and engineering courses, as well as for in-service courses for senior managers and professionals with its distillation of a wide range of practical experiences illustrated by best-price case examples from a wide range of industries.
Managing by Projects for Business Success develops along a backbone of six core chapters, from an initial definition of the strategic context for managing by projects, through explanation of a standard but flexible project process and then through specific application areas of generic importance to many organisations and enterprises.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managing by Projects for Business Success (US $159.95)
-and- Case Studies in Project, Program, and Organizational Project Management (US $90.00)
Total List Price: US $249.95
Discounted Price: US $187.46 (Save: US $62.49)