Advances in Manufacturing Technology XVI - NCMR 2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Business strategies process reengineering
- CAD/CAM and concurrent engineering
- E-manufacturing and virtual reality
- Engineering modelling and simulations
- Total quality management and metrology
- Intelligent systems. robotics and automation
- Lean and agiel manufacturing
- Machining process and tooling
- Operations management
- Process control and condition monitoring
Covering all aspects of manufacturing engineering, systems, and management this volume will be of great interest to those wanting to keep abreast pf current research and those involved in the planning stages in this area of engineering.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Advances in Manufacturing Technology XVI - NCMR 2002 (US $1,040.00)
-and- Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics, 4th Edition (US $295.00)
Total List Price: US $1,335.00
Discounted Price: US $1,001.25 (Save: US $333.75)