Rapid and Virtual Prototyping and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Design and manufacture of drilling guides for osseointegrated implants using rapid prototyping techniques
- A study of build accuracy of the Z-corps three-dimensional printing technique and related seepage control
- Rapid tools for injection moulding
- Direct laser sintering of ceramics
- Fabrication of EDM electrodes using rapid prototyping techniques
- CNC as a rapid prototyping method – a company perspective
- The useful application of rapid technologies especially for automotive development
- Virtual prototyping brings ‘revolution’ to a small engineering business
Rapid and virtual prototyping are fundamental tools in the design, development and manufacturing of a divergency of products. This important volume is vital reading for anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with the developments in this key area of manufacturing. It is also enlightening reading for researchers and new users of these technologies.