Power Transmission and Motion Control: PTMC 2003
The focus of the volume is principally on motion control systems, with an emphasis on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components as the means of power transmission.
The book will be of considerable interest to researchers and practitioners concerned with mechatronics, and drive systems and their control.
- A statistically-based fault detection technique for single-stage electro-hydraulic proportional valves
- Catalytic effects of copper on the oxidation of ester-based lubricants
- Effect of model characteristics on numerical results for a hydraulic high-pressure nozzle system
- The effect of parameter uncertainty on the response of a pressure compensated mobile valve
- Closed loop velocity control of a small teleoperated hydraulic machine
- Active structural control using hydraulic actuator
- Stabilization of a hydraulic steering unit OSPF
- FMECA of an offshore man-riding winch
- A new approach to predict the load carrying ability of the gap between valve plate and cylinder block
- Development of ceramic pistons and slippers for radial piston pumps