Vibrations in Rotating Machinery
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The themes of the volume are new developments and industrial applications of current technology relevant to the vibration and noise of rotating machines and assemblies.
- Rotor balancing – including active and automatic balancing
- Special rotating machines – including micromachines
- Oil film bearings and dampers
- Active control methods for rotating machines
- Smart machine technology
- Dynamics of assembled rotors
- Component life predictions and life extension strategies
- The dynamics of geared systems
- Cracked rotors – detection, location ad prognosis
- Chaotic behaviour in machines
- Experimental methods and discoveries.