Prologue: Changing the Business Model.
1. The Ten Principles of Customer Capitalism.
Part One: New Ways of Doing Things.
2. Punctuating the Equilibrium.
3. The Power of to Revolutionize.
4. Becoming the Standard for New Ways of Doing Things.
Part Two: The Time Value of Customers.
5. Learning to Customer Originate.
6. Customers as Lifelong Investfments.
7. Giving Margins a Break.
Part Three: From Market Share to Market Spaces.
8. One More Time: What's Wrong with Market Share?
9. Market Spaces and Customer Capitalism.
10. Converging Industries and New Market Spaces.
Part Four: Getting in Sooner, Staying in Longer.
11. Opportunity Managing in the Customer Activity Cycle.
12. On Higher Ground.
13. The New Electronic Go-between Service Proider.
Part Five: Customers as Competitive Barriers.
14. Making Intention the Lever.
15. Getting Personal.
16. Moving to the Point of Acceleration.
Part Six: New Competitive Wholes.
17. The Art of Connectivity.
18. Leading to Win-Win.
19. Practiving Complementarity.
Part Seven: Locking on and Rolling Out.
20. First Prevalence then Profits.
21. Investing Up Front for Increasing Returns.
22. The Critical Value of Critical Mass.
Part Eight: It's the Thought that Counts.
23. The Incredible Weight of Intangibles.
24. The Abundance Factor.
25. Mobilizing Mindpower.
Part Nine: Economics of Customer Capitalism.
26 . Spreading the Cost of Learning.
27. The 'Falling Cost per Unit' Phenomenon.
Part Ten: Scoring to Win.
29. Pricing for Time.
30. Valuing for Increasing Returns.
References, Notes and Points of Departure.
Customer Capitalism (US $55.00)
Total List Price: US $81.95
Discounted Price: US $61.46 (Save: US $20.49)