Interdisciplinary Research: Diverse Approaches in Science,Technology, Health and Society
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Research Today (Professor Malcolm Crowe, University of Paisley).
2. Studying Complexity (Professor Ian Boyd: University of St Andrews).
3. A Sustainable Environment? A ‘Lopsided View’ of an Environmental Geochemist (Professor Andrew S Hursthouse, University of Paisley).
4. Use and Abuse of Statisticians (Mr Mario Hair, Statistics Consultancy Unit, University of Paisley).
5. Research in Information Systems – Mine and my Colleagues (Dr Abel Usoro, University of Paisley).
6. Hearing Lips and Seeing Voices: Illusion and Serendipity in Auditory-Visual Perception Research (Professor John MacDonald, Professor of Psychology, Division of Psychology, University of Paisley).
7. Research in Modern History (Professor Martin Myant, University of Paisley).
8. ‘Scientificity’ and its Alternatives: Aspects of Philosophy and Methodology within Media and Cultural Studies Research (Professor Neil Blain, University of Paisley).
9. The Truth as Personal Documentation: An Anthropological Narrative of Hospital Portering (Nigel Rapport, Concordia University of Montreal).
10. Philosophy, Nursing and the Nature of Evidence (Professor P Anne Scott, School of Nursing, Dublin City University).
11. Researching the Spiritual: Outcome or Process (Dr Harriet Mowat and Professor John Swinton, University of Paisley).
12. Using Narrative in Care and Research – the Patient’s Journey (Professor John Atkinson, University of Paisley).