Guide to Organisation Design: Creating high-performing and adaptable enterprises
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Risk of failure can be greatly reduced through effective organisational design that encourages high performance and adaptability to changing circumstances. Organisation design is a straightforward business process but curiously managers rarely talk about it and even more rarely take steps to consciously design or redesign their business for success. This new Economist guide explores the five principles of effective organisation design, which are that it must be:
- driven by the business strategy and the operating context (not by a new IT system, a new leader wanting to make an impact, or some other non-business reason).
- involve holistic thinking about the organisation
- be for the future rather than for now
- not to be undertaken lightly—it is resource intensive even when going well
- be seen as a fundamental process not a repair job. (Racing cars are designed and built. They are then kept in good repair.)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Guide to Organisation Design: Creating high-performing and adaptable enterprises (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)