Learning Autodesk Inventor 2010
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Learn Autodesk Inventor 2010in this full-color Official Training Guide
This Official Training Guide from Autodesk is the perfect resource for beginners or professionals seeking training or preparing for certification in Autodesk's Inventor 3D mechanical design software. With instruction provided by experts who helped create the software, the book thoroughly covers Inventor principles and fundamentals, including 3D parametric part and assembly design, digital prototyping, and the creation of production-ready drawings. In eye-popping full color, the book includes pages of screen shots, step-by-step instruction, and real-world examples that both instruct and inspire.
- Takes you under the hood of Inventor 2010, Autodesk's 3D mechanical design software; this book is an Autodesk Official Training Guide
- Offers Autodesk's own, proven Inventor techniques, workflows, and content tailored to those developing their skills as well as professionals preparing for Inventor certification
- Teaches 3D parametric part and assembly design, digital prototyping, annotation, dimensioning, and drawing standards
- Demonstrates best practices for grouping parts into assemblies-then editing, manipulating, and creating drawings
- Illustrates in full-color with real-world designs, examples, and screen shots
Learn Autodesk Inventor 2010 and prepare for Inventor certification with this in-depth guide.