Learning AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
Learn AutoCAD from the source!
This beautiful full-color Official Training Guide from Autodesk is the perfect resource for architects, engineers, designers, and students who need a thorough guide to AutoCAD. With training provided by experts who helped create the software, the book thoroughly covers AutoCAD principles and fundamentals, including 2D drawing, design, drafting, annotations, hatching, and more. And it's packed with screen shots and real-world examples that both instruct and inspire. Practical for both self-paced learners and instructor-led study, this guide also provides essential AutoCAD certification preparation.
- Covers the most essential issues of AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD 2010 LT for architects, engineers, designers, and students; this Autodesk Official Training Guide is created by the makers of the software
- Offers Autodesk's proven AutoCAD techniques, workflows, and content tailored to those developing their skills as well as professionals preparing for AutoCAD certification
- Teaches 2D drawing, design, drafting, dimensioning, annotations, hatching, and more
- Demonstrates best practices for working with drawing objects such as splines and polylines, as well as using drawing templates
- The beautiful full-color book features real-world designs, examples, and screen shots
This unparalleled book contains everything you need to know about AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010!