Disabled Children Living Away from Home in Foster Care and Residential Settings
2. Invisibility, disability and the problems of public care (Mary Mather).
3. Disabled children living away from home in the care system: coordinating medical and health services (Heather Payne).
4. Health promotion and health assessments for Looked-After children: the role of the clinical nurse specialist for Looked-After children (Maraline Jones).
5. Emotional and developmental issues for disabled children who live away from home (Annette Hames).
6. Management of Emotional and Behavioural Problems (Tom Berney).
7. Disabled Children in Foster Care: a review of interventions that improve health outcomes for children and support carers (Thomas Kus and Heather Payne).
8. Eduation’s contribution to a holistic approach (Mike Searle and Allen Baynes).
9. Finding out what disabled children with communication impairments want (Catherine Baines).
10. Child Protection (Pat Cawson).
11. Children with special health care needs in foster care in the United States (Moira Szilagyi).