July 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The fourth in a series of Handbooks edited by Dr Barry Rossell, the book is a very useful source of information for all those working in the food industry with any involvement in the use of, or research into, fish oils.
The book includes information on:
● The important dietary constituents in fish oils
● Physical properties such as flash point, density, viscosity, optical properties and Thermal conductivity
● Fatty acids in fish oils
● Processing methodology
● The nutritional benefits of fish oils
● Uses of liquid fish oils in foods
● Rancidity in fish oils and its prevention
● Legislation covering fish oil production and use