BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Wound Management and Reconstruction, 2nd Edition
2. Wound aetiology and classification (Juliet Pope).
3. Decision-making in wound closure (John Williams).
4. Management of open wounds (Davina Anderson).
5. Surgical drains in wound management and reconstructive surgery (Jane Ladlow).
6. Tension-relieving techniques and local skin flaps (Philipp Mayhew).
7. Axial pattern flap (Alison Moores).
8. Free skin grafting (Richard A.S. White).
9. Pedicled muscle flaps (Stephen Baines).
10. Microsurgery (David Fowler and John Williams).
11. Special considerations in wound management (Jacqui D. Niles).
12. Complications of wound healing (Ed Friend).
- Discusses a wide range of types of wound and the corresponding
treatments and issues.
- Incorporates practical advice and guidelines for using
- Written by a team of experts in the field
- Richly illustrated throughout in full colour
Buy Both and Save 25%!
BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Wound Management and Reconstruction, 2nd Edition (US $157.99)
-and- BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Surgical Principles: A Foundation Manual (US $124.99)
Total List Price: US $282.98
Discounted Price: US $212.23 (Save: US $70.75)