Make Your First Million: Ditch the 9-5 and Start the Business of Your Dreams, 2nd Edition
June 2009, Capstone
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This edition includes a brand new introduction on why entrepreneurship is the right choice, even in the current financial climate. Martin Webb started his first business in the recession of the early 90s and expounds the myths surrounding stating in a recession and outlines the possible benefits and advantages – as well as the cautions.
- A look at the personal attributes you’ll need and how to develop them
- A real understanding of the impact of starting a business on your lifestyle and relationships
- An outline of the skills and knowledge needed to make your enterprise thrive
- Information on finance and how to minimise risk
- A unique Entrepreneur’s Toolkit packed with practical steps to success
"The book contains a lot of advice for those with ambitious growth plans in mind." (Growing Business, June 2007)
"As a highly readable primer in the art of making a success of a start-up it takes some beating." (Better Business, June 2007)