Evaluating Faculty Performance: A Practical Guide to Assessing Teaching, Research, and Service
May 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
About the Contributors
1. Building a Successful Evaluation Program (Peter Seldin).
2. Essential Operating Principles and Key Guidelines (Peter Seldin).
3. Building a Climate For Faculty evaluation That Improves Teaching (Mary Lou HJiggerson).
4. Uses and Abuses of Student Ratings (William Pallett).
5. Institutional Service (Clement A. Seldin).
6. Peer Observations as a Catalyst for Faculty Development (Barbara J. Millis).
7. Self-Evaluation: Composing an Academic Life Narrative (Thomas V. McGovern).
8. Teaching Portfolios (Monica A. Devanas).
9. Evaluating Faculty Research (Teck-Kah Lim).
10. Teaching Evaluation Follies: Misperception and Misbehavior in Student Evaluations of Teachers (Jane S. Halonen, Geroge B. Ellenberg).
11. Using Evaluation Data to Improve Teaching effectiveness (Todd Zakrajsek).
12. Using Evaluation Data for Personnel Decisions (David Fite).
13. The Professional Portfolio: Expanding the Value of Portfolio Development (John Zubizarreta).
14. Summary and Recommendations for Evaluating Faculty Performance (J. Elizabeth Miller).
Appendix: Selected Forms to Evaluate Teaching, Advising, Research, and Service.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Evaluating Faculty Performance: A Practical Guide to Assessing Teaching, Research, and Service (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $84.00
Discounted Price: US $63.00 (Save: US $21.00)