Meaningful Course Revision: Enhancing Academic Engagement Using Student Learning Data
May 2006, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Meaningful Course Revision urges a rethinking of teaching and learning. By making student advancement its focal point, it offers guidance through
- Data-based decision making
- Designing course-based assessment activities
- Using data to enhance innovation in course redesign
- Rethinking teaching and learning
- Embedding assessment activities in meaningful ways
- Planning the course
- Closing the feedback loop
- Moving from course-level decision making to departmental curriculum planning
- Creating a culture of student-learning outcomes assessment
Written for faculty seeking advice on how to keep their teaching interesting and effective, Meaningful Course Revision is a practical guide for collecting information about how well students are reaching course goals, learning what impact course changes are having on student learning, and putting courses into a cycle of continual revision and improvement.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Meaningful Course Revision: Enhancing Academic Engagement Using Student Learning Data (US $40.00)
Total List Price: US $69.00
Discounted Price: US $51.75 (Save: US $17.25)