Community-Based Learning and the Work of Literature
January 2007, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Can Civic Engagement Rescue the Humanities? (David D. Cooper).
2. Cultural Studies, Compassion, and the Promise of Community-Based Learning (David S. Malachuk).
3. Servicing Reading: Community Work and the Revaluation of Literary Study (Kara L. Mollis).
4. The Humanities as a Vocation (Arthur Strum).
5. Talking and Walking: Literary Work as Public Work (Anna Sims Bartel).
6. To Serve, Perchance to Learn: A Play in Four Acts (Eric Daigre, Elizabeth Hutter, Mitchell Ogden, Marie-Therese C. Sulit).
7. Leer y escribir la frontera: Language, Literature, and Community Engagement in the San Diego- Tijuana Borderlands (Kevin Guerrieri).
8. Rewriting the Egg: Community-Based Learning, German Literature, and Intercultural Competence (Isolde Mueller).
9. Two Old Women and a Mature Approach to Service-Learning (Sheila Ruzycki O'Brien).
10. Indigenous Theory and Service-Learning: A Dakota Case Study (Penelope Kelsey).
11. Search and Service: Discovering Primary and Secondary Source Information (Nina V. Salmon).
12. Reconnecting the Disconnect: Exploring the Links Between Literary Studies and Community Service (Susan Danielson).
13. The Rhetoric of Healing: Community-Based Learning From an Ecocritical Perspective (Breyan Strickler).
14. Taking Literature to the Children: Community-Based Learning and Children's Literature (Marilyn Melahn Senter).
15. Segue Into the Community: A Wired Community-Based Learning Course Proposal for Writers on a Two-Year Campus (Eric Melbye).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Community-Based Learning and the Work of Literature (US $40.00)
Total List Price: US $69.00
Discounted Price: US $51.75 (Save: US $17.25)