Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
With its wide scope and focus on soil-plant interactions, the Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science (JPNSS) is one of the leading journals on this topic.
An international journal JPNSS is a Cooperating Journal of the International Union of Soil Sciences (IUSS).
Articles in JPNSS include reviews, high-standard original papers, and short communications covering the entire spectrum of plant nutrition and soil science. They cover the entire spectrum of plant nutrition and soil science. Articles published in JPNSS represent challenging research of international significance. In addition, book reviews and discussions on current literature are provided, as well as news from German Soil Science Society (DBG) and the German Society for Plant Nutrition (DGP).
Some of the subjects that are receiving increasing attention are:
- retention and release of nutrients, pollutants, and water in the soil-plant system
- rhizosphere organisms and processes
- effects of plants or crop rotations on soil organisms, soil components, and soil properties
- carbon sequestration
- climate change impacts and feed-backs
- mineral and organic soil components and organic-mineral associations
- the physical, chemical, biological, and ecological soil properties and processes
- soil genesis, morphology, classification and geography
- soil use and management
- soil protection and remediation
- sustainable land-use and related water management
- mineral metabolism of plants
- physiology of yield development
- organic and mineral fertilization with regard to their impacts on the yield and quality of plants
- ecological aspects of plant nutrition
ISSN: 1436-8730 (print), 1522-2624 (online)
Volume 175. 6 Issues in 2012.