- Current awareness through weekly appearance in print and online.
- Covering some 100 international journals (source list)
- Selection of the most important and innovative reactions in organic, bioorganic, medicinal, inorganic and organometallic chemistry according to the following criteria:
- Novel catalysts and reagents
- New and improved synthetic methods
- New strategies in natural product synthesis
- Functional group transformations
- Use of organo-element compounds
- Compilation of recent Review articles
- About 15,000 searchable ChemInform Abstracts per year
- Unique Features of ChemInform Abstracts:
- Pictorial representation for quick and effecient evaluation of the publication
- Scope and limitation of the reactions
- A tool to design novel synthetic methods
- Data extracted from the original publication and supporting information
- Conclusions of the original article emphasizing the most important details
ISSN: 0931-7597 (print). 1522-2667 (online).
Volume 44. 52 Issues in 2013.