Vol 18 (6 Issues in 2017)
Editor-in-Chief: Luc Taerwe (Belgium); Deputy Editor: Steinar Helland (Norway)
Print ISSN: 1464-4177 Online ISSN: 1751-7648
Impact Factor: 1.023
Structural Concrete, the official journal of the fib, provides conceptual and procedural guidance in the field of concrete construction, and features peer-reviewed papers, keynote research and industry news covering all aspects of the design, construction, performance in service and demolition of concrete structures.
- design, construction, performance in service, conservation (assessment, maintenance, strengthening) and demolition of concrete structures
- research about the behaviour of concrete structures
- development of design methods
- fib Model Code
- sustainability of concrete structures
– Publisher: fib - International Federation for Structural Concrete journal for fib members
ISSN: 1464-4177 (print). 1751-7648 (online).
Volume 18. 4 Issues in 2017.