Crystal Research and Technology
The journal Crystal Research and Technology is a pure online Journal (since 2012).
Crystal Research and Technology is an international journal examining all aspects of research within experimental, industrial, and theoretical crystallography. The journal covers the relevant aspects of
- crystal growth techniques and phenomena (including bulk growth, thin films)
- modern crystalline materials (e.g. smart materials, nanocrystals, quasicrystals, liquid crystals)
- industrial crystallisation
- application of crystals in materials science, electronics, data storage, and optics
- experimental, simulation and theoretical studies of the structural properties of crystals
- crystallographic computing
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: Previously 0232-1300 (print). 1521-4079 (online).
Volume 49. 12 Issues in 2014.