Advanced Engineering Materials
Vol 15 (11 Issues in 2013)
Print ISSN: 1438-1656 Online ISSN: 1527-2648
Advanced Engineering Materials is a premier source for new developments in the field of
- High temperature materials
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Corrosion of materials
- Biomedical materials
- Surface science and coating technology
- Laser methods in materials processing
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Composites as structural materials
- Numeric simulation of materials behavior and processing
With an Impact Factor of 1.608 Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be a top choice of the materials science and engineering community.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1438-1656 (print). 1527-2648 (online).
Volume 15. 12 Issues in 2013.