Laser & Photonics Reviews
Vol 8 (6 Issues in 2014)
Editor: Katja Paff
Print ISSN: 1863-8880 Online ISSN: 1863-8899
Impact Factor: 9.313
Laser & Photonics Reviews is an international journal which covers the current range of laser physics and photonics, both theoretical and experimental, from recent research to specific developments and novel applications. The journal publishes Review Articles, Original Papers and Letters.
Main Areas of Interest:
- Photonic Materials
- Ultrafast Optics and Ultrashort Pulses
- Laser Metrology and Spectroscopy
- Laser Cooling and Ultracold Gases
- Quantum Communication and Cryptography
- Laser Applications in Life Sciences and Medicine
- Laser Matter Interaction
- Semiconductor Photonics
- Fibre Lasers
- Photonic Crystals
- Laser Material Processing
- Integrated Silicon Photonics
- Optics in Telecommunication
New Impact Factor 2012: Laser & Photonics Reviews has an Impact Factor of 7.976, and is placed as the #2 journal in Optics and ranking among the Top 10 in Applied Physics and Physics Condensed Matters.
ISSN: 1863-8880 (print). 1863-8899 (online).
Volume 8. 6 Issues in 2014.