With an impact factor of 7.475 (2012), ChemSusChem is a top interdisciplinary journal for research at the interface of chemistry and sustainability. The journal features the best research on sustainability and energy by publishing contributions from chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering, and biotechnology. It
- is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe. The ChemPubSoc Europe family comprises: Angewandte Chemie, Chemistry–A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemPhysChem, ChemBioChem, ChemMedChem, ChemCatChem, ChemSusChem, ChemPlusChem and ChemistryOpen.
- publishes a mix of full papers and communications, reviews and highlights, and book reviews
- succeeds Annali di Chimica—A Journal of Analytical, Environmental and Cultural Heritage Chemistry of the Società Chimica Italiana which ceased publication at the end of 2007.
- sustainable chemistry
- green chemistry
- environmental chemistry
- energy storage and conversion
- heterogeneous catalysis
- homogeneous catalysis
- biorenewable resources
- biofuels and biorefineries
- carbon dioxide capture and storage
- coal and petroleum chemistry
- hydrogen generation and storage
- fuel cells
- solar cells
- cleaner synthesis technology
- cultural heritage chemistry
ISSN: 1864-5631 (print). 1864-564X (online). CODEN: CHEMHY.
Volume 6. 12 Issues in 2013.