Handbook of Spectroscopy, 2 Volumes
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A day-by-day laboratory guide: its design based on practical knowledge of spectroscopists at universities, industries and research institutes
- A well-structured information source containing methods and applications sections framed by sections on general topics
- Guides users to a decision about which spectroscopic method and which instrumentation will be the most appropriate to solve their own practical problem
- Rapid access to essential information
- Correct analysis of a huge number of measured spectra data and smart use of such information sources as databases and spectra libraries
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Handbook of Spectroscopy, 2 Volumes (US $725.00)
-and- Chemometrics: Data Analysis for the Laboratory and Chemical Plant (US $115.00)
Total List Price: US $840.00
Discounted Price: US $630.00 (Save: US $210.00)