Corrosion of Steel in Concrete
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Part I: Properties of Cementitious Materials.
1. Cements and Cement Paste.
2. Transport Processes in Concrete.
3. Degradation of Concrete.
Part II: Mechanisms of Corrosion.
4. General Aspects.
5. Carbonation-induced Corrosion.
6. Chloride-induced Corrosion.
7. Electrochemical Aspects.
9. Stray-current-induced Corrosion.
10. Hydrogen-induced Stress-corrosion Cracking.
Part III: Prevention.
11. Design for Durability.
12. Concrete Technology for Corrosion Prevention.
13. Corrosion Inhibitors.
14. Surface Treatments.
15. Corrosion-resistant Reinforcement.
Part IV: Diagnosis.
16. Inspection and Condition Assessment.
Part V: Repair.
18. Principles and Methods for Repair.
19. Conventional Repair.
20. Electrochemical Techniques.