200 and More NMR Experiments
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- This work-book will guide you safely, in step-by-step descriptions, through every detail of the NMR experiments within, beginning with 1D routine experiments and ending with a series of advanced 3D experiments on a protein:
- Which experiment can best yield the desired information?
- How must the chosen experiment be performed?
- How does one read the required information from the spectrum?
- How does this particular pulse sequence work?
- Which other experiments give similar information?
- The guide has been written by experts in this field, following the principle of learning by doing.
- All experiments have been specially performed for this book, exactly as described and depicted, exactly as described and shown in the spectra that are reproduced.
- Being a reference source and work-book forthe NMR laboratory as well as a textbook, it is a must for every scientist working with NMR, as well as for students preparing for their laboratory courses.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
200 and More NMR Experiments (US $123.00)
-and- LC-NMR and Other Hyphenated NMR Techniques: Overview and Applications (US $83.95)
Total List Price: US $206.95
Discounted Price: US $155.21 (Save: US $51.74)