Corrosion Handbook, Corrosive Agents and Their Interaction with Materials, Volume 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Ammonium and Ammonium Hydroxide, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Faced with the task of optimizing a given environment-material system, the user of this work will find answers to the following questions:
- Is there information available on the behavior of the material under consideration in a particular medium?
- Which materials are out of question for the proposed purpose?
- Which materials can be used without hesitation in the medium concerned?
- What are the conditions under which a less resistant, less costly material will give satisfactory service?
- Which material offers best performance for value under the given circumstances?
- What protective measures exist: inhibitors, coatings, cathodic protection, etc.?
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Corrosion Handbook, Corrosive Agents and Their Interaction with Materials, Volume 9, Potassium Hydroxide, Ammonium and Ammonium Hydroxide, 2nd Edition (US $575.00)
-and- Corrosion Protection against Carbon Dioxide (US $165.00)
Total List Price: US $740.00
Discounted Price: US $555.00 (Save: US $185.00)