How to Write a Successful Science Thesis
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Written reports accompany college and graduate students throughout their course of study. The most challenging ones are term papers, master's theses and - as is often the case with a science degree - a doctoral dissertation. With the right preparation and a little knowledge of rules and conventions, everyone can improve their grading by preparing reports that are flawless in terms of format and style.
- This is an easy to read guide to scientific thesis writing that explains rules and conventions, and helps to avoid common pitfalls and abounds with practical advice for a better and more efficient composition of term papers, theses and reports. It appeals to a broad target group.
- Best-selling author team: The author team is the same as for the best-selling title "The Art of Scientific Writing" (more than 10,000 copies sold)
- Proven concept: The guide is based on a highly successful German language book that is currently in its third edition and has received high praise from both students and teachers
- Great for beginners: No prior knowledge on writing techniques is assumed, i.e. both native and non-native speakers will profit from this guide
- Didactic Approach: Examples and study questions (with solutions in the appendix) make it easy to develop one's writing skills. This guide can be used as a course book but can equally well be used for studying on one's own.
- Stresses science-specific issues such as symbols and equations, charts and tables, and scientific illustrations