Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry
- How can I measure and demonstrate the CO2 emissions linked to my production?
- How can I benefit from CO2 neutral investments using the UNFCCC frame?
- How can I reduce or avoid CO2 emissions by technical measures and new processes?
- If CO2 emissions cannot be avoided, how is the capture and storage of CO2 technically and economically feasible?
- What are the upcoming technical developments regarding CO2 reduction?
A highly useful, practical and essential information source on one of the most pressing environmental topics of our times.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND CULTURAL ASPECTS
Analysis Methods for CO2 Balances
Managing the Regulatory Environment
Implementation of Energy Awareness in Plants
ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
Systematic Procedure for Energy and CO2 Reduction Projects
Sustainable Chemical Process Design
Heat Integration and Pinch Analysis
Energy Efficient Unit Operations and Processes
Energy Efficient Equipment
Energy Efficient Refineries
Energy Efficient Utility Generation and Distribution
Carbon Capture and Storage
CO2-Neutral Production -
Fact or Fiction?
Dr. Leimkühler joined Bayer in 1989. He started in the Engineering Division as a project manager in various capital projects in Europe, since 1995 as a group leader for the engineering of polymer plants. In 1997 he moved to the Process Technology Division and was responsible for process modeling and simulation of entire chemical processes. Since 2003 he is the head of the department Process Design.
Dr. Leimkühler holds a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from the University of Karlsruhe in Germany.
Managing CO2 Emissions in the Chemical Industry (US $205.00)
-and- Principles and Case Studies of Simultaneous Design (US $160.95)
Total List Price: US $365.95
Discounted Price: US $274.46 (Save: US $91.49)