Lipids and Cellular Membranes in Amyloid Diseases
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Required reading for any researcher interested in amyloid formation and amyloid toxicity, and possible avenues for the prevention or treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.
From the contents:
* Interactions of Alpha-Synuclein with Lipids
* Interaction of hIAPP and its Precursors with Membranes
* Amyloid Polymorphisms: Structural Basis and Significance in Biology and Molecular Medicine
* The Role of Lipid Rafts in Alzheimer's Disease
* Alzheimer's Disease as a Membrane-Associated Enzymopathy of Beta-Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) Secretases
* Impaired Regulation of Glutamate Receptor Channels and Signaling Molecules by Beta-Amyloid in Alzheimer's Disease
* Membrane Changes in BSE and Scrapie
* Experimental Approaches and Technical Challenges for Studying Amyloid-Membrane Interactions
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Lipids and Cellular Membranes in Amyloid Diseases (US $185.00)
-and- Student Companion to Accompany Fundamentals of Biochemistry, 4th Edition (US $88.95)
Total List Price: US $273.95
Discounted Price: US $205.46 (Save: US $68.49)