Organoselenium Chemistry: Synthesis and Reactions
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
the field, including biochemical aspects. The chemistry chapters are organized according to the different reactivities of various selenium
compounds and reagents, with each chapter dealing with a special reaction type.
Also includes a table with 77Se NMR shifts to aid in practical problems.
From the Contents:
* Electrophilic and Nucleophilic Selenium
* Selenium Compounds in Radical Reactions
* Selenium-Stabilized Carbanions
* Selenium Compounds with Valency Higher than Two
* Selenoxide Elimination and [2,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement
* Selenium Compounds as Ligands and Catalysts
* Biological and Biochemical Aspects of Selenium Compounds
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Organoselenium Chemistry: Synthesis and Reactions (US $190.00)
-and- Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $255.00
Discounted Price: US $191.25 (Save: US $63.75)