Bioactive Heterocyclic Compound Classes: Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals, 2 Volume Set
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Filling a gap in the market, this two-volume set is the first to present important pharmaceuticals as well as agrochemical pesticides in one handy work.
Each of the around 40 chapters covers in a concise manner one class of heterocycles, clearly structured as follows:
* Structural formulas of most important examples (market products)
* Short background of history or discovery
* Typical syntheses of important examples
* Mode of action
* Characteristic biological activity
* Structure-activity relationship
* Additional chemistry information (e.g. further transformations, alternative syntheses, metabolic pathways, etc.)
A valuable one-stop reference source for researchers in academia and industry as well as for graduate students with career aspirations in the field of pharmaceutical and agrochemical chemistry.
Take advantage of the introductory price available until 31st January 2013 - £205.00 / $330.00 / €229.00, thereafter £245.00 / $405.00 / €299.00