This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. What Makes Low-Temperature Plasmas a Versatile Nanotool?
3. Specific Examples and Practical Framework
4. Generation of Building and Working Units
5. Transport, Manipulation and Deposition of Building and Working Units
6. Surface Science of Plasma-Exposed Surfaces and Self-Organization Processes
7. Ion-Focusing Nanoscale Objects
8. Building and Working Units at Work: Applications
9. Conclusions and Outlook
10. Appendix A. Reactions and Rate Equations
11. Appendix B. Why Plasma-based Nanoassembly: A Host of Further Reasons
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Plasma Nanoscience (US $163.00)
-and- Inorganic Nanostructures: Properties and Characterization (US $140.00)
Total List Price: US $303.00
Discounted Price: US $227.25 (Save: US $75.75)