The author has worked with numerous R&D institutions around the world, and here he begins with an introductory overview of plasma processing at micro- and nanoscales, as well as the current problems and challenges, before going on to address surface preparation, generation and diagnostics, transport and the manipulation of nano units.
2. What Makes Low-Temperature Plasmas a Versatile Nanotool?
3. Specific Examples and Practical Framework
4. Generation of Building and Working Units
5. Transport, Manipulation and Deposition of Building and Working Units
6. Surface Science of Plasma-Exposed Surfaces and Self-Organization Processes
7. Ion-Focusing Nanoscale Objects
8. Building and Working Units at Work: Applications
9. Conclusions and Outlook
10. Appendix A. Reactions and Rate Equations
11. Appendix B. Why Plasma-based Nanoassembly: A Host of Further Reasons
Plasma Nanoscience (US $163.00)
-and- Inorganic Nanostructures: Properties and Characterization (US $140.00)
Total List Price: US $303.00
Discounted Price: US $227.25 (Save: US $75.75)