Handbook of Biophotonics, Volume 3: Photonics in Pharmaceutics, Bioanalysis and Environmental Research
Divided into several sections, the first part offers introductory chapters on the different fields of research, with subsequent parts focusing on the applications and techniques in various fields of industry and research. The result is a handy source for scientists seeking the basics in a condensed form, and equally a reference for quickly gathering the knowledge from neighboring disciplines.
Absolutely invaluable for biophotonic scientists in their daily work.
1. Industrial Perspectives
2. Applications of Spectroscopy and Chemical Imaging in Pharmaceutics
3. Quality Control in Food Processing
4. Application of Optical Methods for Quality and Process Control of Topically Applied Actives in Cosmetics and Dermatology
II. ON-SITE ANALYSIS
5. Agricultural Applications: Animal Epidemics and Plant Pathogen Detection
6. On-Site Analysis
III. SECURITY APPLICATIONS
7. Body Scanner
8. Detection of Explosives
IV. High Throughput and Content Screening
9. High Throughput and Content Screening/Screening for New Pharmaceuticals
10. Optical Measurements for the Rational Screening of Protein Crystallization Conditions
Arthur Chiou (National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan)
Valery V. Tuchin (Saratov State University, Russia)
Stefan Heinemann (Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Handbook of Biophotonics, Volume 3: Photonics in Pharmaceutics, Bioanalysis and Environmental Research (US $234.00)
-and- Basic Health Physics: Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition (US $181.00)
Total List Price: US $415.00
Discounted Price: US $311.25 (Save: US $103.75)