Frontiers of Electronic Materials: Correlation Effects, Spintronics, and Memristive Phenomena - Fundamentals and Application
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The contributions from leading authors from the US, Japan, Korea, and Europe discuss breakthroughs and challenges in fundamental research as well as the potential for future applications.
Hot topics covered include:
- Electron correlation and unusual quantum effects
- Oxide heterostructures and interfaces
- Multiferrroics, spintronics, ferroelectrics and flexoelectrics
- Processing in nanotechnology
- Advanced characterization techniques
- Superionic conductors, thermoelectrics, photovoltaics
- Chip architectures and computational concepts
An essential resource for the researchers of today and tomorrow.