The Iron Oxides: Structure, Properties, Reactions, Occurrences and Uses, 2nd, Completely Revised and Extended Edition
Special features are the electron micrographs and colour plates together with the many different spectra used to illustrate properties and aspects of behaviour. Numerous tables and graphs enable trends and relationships to be seen at a glance. The book concludes with an extensive bibliography.
This book should prove invaluable to industry and to all researchers who, whatever their background and level of experience, are interested in this rapidly expanding field. It is an essential volume for any scientific library and is now in its second, completely revised and extended edition!
2. Crystal Structure.
3. Cation Substitution.
4. Crystal Morphology and Size.
5. Surface Area and Porosity.
6. Electronic, Electrical and Magnetic Properties.
10. Surface Chemistry and Colloidal Stability.
11. Adsorption of Ions and Molecules.
15. Rocks and Ores.
18. Products of Iron Metal Corrosion.
21. Environmental Significance.
Sources of Figures and Tables.