Enterprise Security: IT Security Solutions -- Concepts, Practical Experiences, Technologies
Areas covered include information security management, network and system security, identity and access management (IAM), authentication (including smart card based solutions and biometrics), and security certification. In-depth discussion of relevant technologies and standards (including cryptographic techniques, intelligent tokens, public key infrastructures, IAM technologies) is provided.
The book features detailed discussions of practical experiences in different sectors, including the automotive industry, financial services, e-health, and e-government.
1. Challenges for Enterprise Security (W. Fumy & J. Sauerbrey).
PART I: CONCEPTS AND TRENDS.
2. Information Security Management (S. Kornprobst & R. Pillmaier).
3. New Card Solutions (U. Blöcher).
4. Smart Card Solutions (A. Pfau).
5. Identity and Access Management (R. Wildgruber).
6. Biometric Authentication (G. Hribernig & P. Weinzierl).
PART II: PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES.
7. Risk Management in the Financial Services Industry (R. Müller).
8. Digital Signatures for eGovernment Applications (J. Galeano).
9. Identity Manegement for an Insurance Company (J. Lorek).
10. Infosec Management in a Global Enterprise (R. Schöpf).
PART III: TECHNOLOGIES AND STANDARDS.
11. Cryptographic Techniques (W. Fumy & U. Rosenbaum).
12. Public Key Infrastructure (M. Munzert).
13. Smart Card Technologies (D. Houdeau).
14. Identity and Access Management Technologies (T. Dumitrescu & O. Pfaff).
15. Information Security Management Systems (S. O'Reilly).
Glossary and Abbreviations.
PROF JOERG SAUERBREY is Vice President Product Management for IT security solutions at Siemens Communications. He is responsible for own products, partner products and services for the worldwide IT security solutions business. In 1992 he has been awarded with the annual price of the ITG (German Information Technology Association). Since 2001 he is Honorary Professor for IT security at Technical University Munich, Germany. He has published numerous papers and a book, gives lectures, and is a frequent speaker at conferences and events.
"…an interesting book that contains practical material that will be instructive to novices and experts alike…very useful for security professionals looking to hone and update their skills." (Computing Reviews.com, March 27, 2007)
"…a valuable primer for consultants and non-tech-savvy managers who are seeking to get their minds around security …" (Blogcritics.org, May 29, 2006)