Asian Journal of Control
Vol 17 (6 Issues in 2015)
Editor-in-Chief: Li-Chen Fu
Print ISSN: 1561-8625 Online ISSN: 1934-6093
Impact Factor: 1.556
The Asian Journal of Control, an Asian Control Association (ACA) and Chinese Automatic Control Society (CACS) affiliated journal, is the first international journal originating from the Asia Pacific region. The Asian Journal of Control publishes papers on original theoretical and practical research and developments in the areas of control, involving all facets of control theory and its application.
Published six times a year, the Journal aims to be a key platform for control communities throughout the world.
The Journal provides a forum where control researchers and practitioners can exchange knowledge and experiences on the latest advances in the control areas, and plays an educational role for students and experienced researchers in other disciplines interested in this continually growing field. The scope of the journal is extensive.
- The theory and design of control systems and components, encompassing:
- Artificial intelligence, fuzzy and expert systems
- Hierarchical and man-machine systems
- All parts of systems engineering which consider the reliability of components and systems
- Emerging application areas, such as: