Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
Vol 37 (9 Issues in 2016)
Edited by: K. Sandy Pang
Print ISSN: 0142-2782 Online ISSN: 1099-081X
Impact Factor: 2.457
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition publishes original review articles, short communications, and reports in biopharmaceutics, drug disposition, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, especially those that have a direct relation to the drug discovery/development and the therapeutic use of drugs.
· animal and human pharmacological studies that focus on therapeutic response. pharmacodynamics, and toxicity related to plasma and tissue concentrations of drugs and their metabolites
· in vitro and in vivo drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, transport, and excretion studies that facilitate investigations related to the use of drugs in man
· studies on membrane transport and enzymes, including their regulation and the impact of pharmacogenomics on drug absorption and disposition,
· simulation and modeling in drug discovery and development
· theoretical treatises
· includes themed issues and reviews
The journal excludes manuscripts on
· bioavailability studies reporting only on simple PK parameters such as Cmax, tmax and t1/2 without mechanistic interpretation
· analytical methods
Reports must contain current citation of the literature and convey new information.
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition is one of the top accessed and cited journals in the field, as a result of the high quality papers published in the journal, and is marketed by Wiley across the world.