Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Vol 44 (6 Issues in 2016)
Edited by: Phillip Ortiz
Print ISSN: 1470-8175 Online ISSN: 1539-3429
Impact Factor: 0.654
The aim of BAMBED is to enhance teacher preparation and student learning in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and related sciences such as Biophysics and Cell Biology, by promoting the world-wide dissemination of educational materials. BAMBED seeks and communicates articles on many topics, including:
• Innovative techniques in teaching and learning.
• New pedagogical approaches.
• Research in biochemistry and molecular biology education.
• Reviews on emerging areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to provide background for the preparation of lectures, seminars, student presentations, dissertations, etc.
• Historical Reviews describing "Paths to Discovery".
• Novel and proven laboratory experiments that have both skill-building and discovery-based characteristics.
• Reviews of relevant textbooks, software, and websites.
• Descriptions of software for educational use.
• Descriptions of multimedia materials such as tutorials on various aspects of biochemistry and molecular biology.