Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Chemical Biology & Drug Design (CB&DD) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal dedicated to the advancement of innovative science, technology and medicine with a focus on the multidisciplinary fields of chemical biology and drug design. It is the aim of Chemical Biology & Drug Design to capture significant research and drug discovery that highlights new concepts, insight and new findings within the scope of chemical biology and drug design.
Why authors are choosing Chemical Biology & Drug Design:
- Online Submission and Review through ScholarOne Manuscripts.
- International and high-profile Editorial Board.
- Author Services allows authors to track manuscript from acceptance to publication.
- Cover Artwork images can be submitted for consideration.
- Online Open: open-access option for authors who wish to pay to make their article freely available online.
- Accepted Articles: Manuscripts published within days of acceptance pre-copy-editing.
- Early View: article-by-article publishing online ahead of print.
- PDF File of the final article sent to corresponding author.
- NIH Public Access Mandate: NIH-funded manuscripts are deposited into PubMed Central on the author's behalf, compliant with the NIH Public Access Mandate