Journal of Comparative Neurology
Advantages of Publishing in The Journal of Comparative Neurology –
- Enhancing Your Professional Standing By Being Part of a Tradition. Add your name to the list of world-renowned authors who have been published in the world’s oldest, continually published basic neuroscience journal.
- Reaching a Wide–Ranging, Worldwide Audience Looking for the Most Important Work in the Morphological Neurosciences. The Journal of Comparative Neurology is a forum of the highest quality in which to showcase work in the rapidly expanding fields of functional organization of the brain, neuronal plasticity, and the development of the nervous system and is read by neuroscientists, anatomists, physiologists, biochemists, zoologists, and cellular and molecular biologists.
- Accessing a State-of-the-Art Submission System. The Journal of Comparative Neurology offers online manuscript submission and peer-review via ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly known as Manuscript Central), a user-friendly system making manuscript submission and tracking quick, easy, and safe.
- Attaining High Visibility. The Journal of Comparative Neurology is available online through Wiley InterScience ®, Wiley’s Internet publishing platform. Wiley Online Library® has more than 29 million user sessions per year.
- Joining into an Intellectual Partnership with Wiley. Publishing at Wiley is truly a collaborative process. We value the long-term relationships we have with our authors and we are committed to maintaining the standard of excellence that has been essential to Wiley's success for nearly two centuries.