Advanced Sustainable Systems
Vol 1 (10 Issues in 2017)
Editor-in-Chief: Jörn Ritterbusch, Editors: Till von Graberg, Prisca Henheik, Christine Mayer
Online ISSN: 2366-7486
Advanced Sustainable Systems is an international, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal publishing outstanding research results on the development and implementation of systems, solutions, technologies and applications that share the focus on the advancement of sustainable living. In alignment with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) the journal publishes papers covering one or more of the following topics:
- Climate action (SDG 13), including carbon footprint, greenhouse gases, responsible use of natural resources, pollution management, extreme weather, energy resources, mitigation
- Renewable energy (SDG 7), sustainable energy (solar, geothermal, wind, water, hydrogen, biofuels, a.o.), conversion and storage, efficiency, alternative fuel technologies
- Sustainable food and agriculture (SDGs 2, 3), food security, nutrition gap, food waste management, fork-to-fork, alternative food sources, biodiversity, land use, biofortification, crop breeding technology, precision farming
- Urban development and sustainable living (SDGs 9, 11), including clean/green technologies and engineering, sustainable infrastructure, green transport, sustainable building/green buildings, waste management/urban mining, urbanization
- Ecology (SDGs 6, 14, 15), including air/water/soil science, atmospheric science, desalination, environmental biotechnology, environmental risk assessment and management, hydrology, water resources, land management, biodiversity, (bio-)remediation, oceanography
- Cradle-to-cradle processing (SDG 12), including ecologically sustainable design, supply chain, more efficient and less consumptive technologies, environmentally preferred products, logistics, packaging, recycling, waste streams
- Social and economic challenges (SDGs 1, 4, 5, 8, 10, 16), including sustainable economics, life cycle assessment, logistics, gender inequality, taxation, malnutrition, global health
- Policy and governance (SDGs 16,17), including efficiency and effectiveness, food/energy/environmental policy, dietary guidelines, waste management, SMART (sustainable monitoring & assessment routine), risk assessment
ISSN: 2366-7486 (online).
Volume 2. 12 Issues in 2018.