Evidence‐Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal is published bi-monthly, and is edited by the paediatric leadership within The Cochrane Child Health Field. These clinicians have extensive experience in writing and publishing systematic reviews and have taken the next step of knowledge translation to make the valuable information found in Cochrane Reviews work in actual practice. This journal will be of interest to practitioners, parents, patients, and other child health advocates. The aim of the journal is to allow readers to inform their clinical decision-making and policy development with the highest quality research evidence available.
Each issue of Evidence-Based Child Health refers to a recent issue of The Cochrane Library.
- Overviews of Cochrane Reviews, summarising the evidence from two or more Cochrane Reviews, enabling a comparison of the interventions
- Recently published child-relevant Cochrane Reviews are highlighted in each issue; these reviews are selected because of their importance to current paediatric practice.
- Each highlighted Cochrane Review is reproduced in full and accompanied by an expert commentary to translate the Review for a clinical audience
- Author responses to the expert commentaries and Letters to the Editor provide a forum for discussion and clarification
- Educational resources, based upon the overviews of Cochrane Reviews; an opportunity to test your knowledge based upon a clinical vignette plus multiple-choice questions
The material published in the Journal does not represent the official policy or recommendations of the Publisher and that no responsibility is assumed by the Publisher for any injury and/or damage to persons or property, as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, procedures, products or methods contained in the material therein. An advertisement in the Journal does not constitute on the part of the Publisher a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of the advertised products or services or of any of the representations or the claims made by the advertisers with respect to such products or services.