Microsoft Office Project 2007
July 2007, ©2008
The program is based upon the same curriculum as are Microsoft IT Certifications, building the skills students need to succeed at work and preparing them to validate those skills through professional certification, giving them their best chance to land the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Wiley Faculty Network seminars will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach.
Chapter 2. Establishing Resources.
Chapter 3. Resource -
Chapter 4. Project Plan: Refining.
Chapter 5. Project Information: Sorting, Grouping and Filtering.
Chapter 6. Project Plan Formatting -
Chapter 7. Project Information: Printing.
Chapter 8. Project Plan Tracking -
Chapter 9. Working with Multiple Projects.
Chapter 10. Integrating Microsoft Project with Other Programs.
Chapter 11. Fine-Tuning Tasks.
Chapter 12. Fine-Tuning Resources.
Chapter 13. Project Plan: Optimizing.
Chapter 14. Project Plan Formatting -
Chapter 15. Project Plan Tracking -
Chapter 16. Resource Pools and Consolidated Projects.
Chapter 17. Customizing Microsoft Project.
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- L1 Assessment and Learning software from Certiport available with the book
- Microsoft Updates – Technology and curriculum seminars delivered through the Wiley Faculty Network
- L2 Certification Assessment from Certiport available with the book
- Free MSDNAA license for the department available upon adoption
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist mapping throughout the text The certification exam objectives are introduced and summarized in each lesson, and they are called out at the point of introduction throughout the lesson
- Three levels of assessment at the end of each chapter build student confidence from competence to proficiency to mastery
- A wealth of authentic business scenarios are introduced and used in each lesson
- Early introduction of hands on activities in each lesson